Towards The Margins #67
This week on Triangle we illuminate Luminous the label associated with the LUME organisation plus other great new and old releases of classic improvised music.
As a side interest Shaun is trying not to errr and erm as much, which is quite hard…..
- Paul Burwell, Jez Riley French, Chris Gladwin, Espen Jensen – Extract #3 (edit) – The Boathouse Sessions (Engraved Glass) – Buy
- Dirk Serries – Diffused Wire Appliance – Etched Above The Bow Grip (Raw Tonk) – Buy
- Some Some Unicorn – Lancaster Rough Mix 3 (TTM Exclusive) – PledgeMusic Campaign
- Roberto Del Piano – Four Strings and Reeds – La Main Qui Cherche La Lumiere (Improvising Beings) – Buy
- John Russell, Phil Durrant, John Butcher – Tumble – Conceits (Emanem) – Buy
- Agustí Fernández & Ad Libitum Ensemble – River Tiger Fire Part VI – Agustí Fernández @60 – Ad Libitum Festival Residency (Fundacja Słuchaj) – Buy
- Dirk Serries – In The Beckoning Rust – Etched Above The Bow Grip (Raw Tonk) – Buy
- Deemer – Pattern 4 – Interference Patterns (Luminous) – Buy
- Alex Bonney Quartet – Light Leaks (edit) – Live at LUME (Luminous) – Buy
- Sloth Racket – Crossed Swords (edit) – Triptych (Luminous) – Buy