Towards The Margins #136
An excellent show full of highlights this evening – Two tracks from each of the Ripsaw Catfish members large ensemble work that are both just about to be released and a UK tour with both ensembles about to happen. We have Anton Hunter’s Article XI and Cath Roberts’ Favourite Animals, both which are sounding like good last minute bets for the years best of lists.
The rest of the show is the packed with the usual high-quality mix of new releases and older tracks from the archive. So hit the sofa and float downstream with Towards The Margins.
- Anton Hunter – I Dreamed I Spat Out A Bee – Article XI (Efpi) – Website
- Cath Roberts – Confirm or Deny (edit) – Favourite Animals (Luminous) – Website
- Goat’s Notes – Forever Bar and Grill – Cosmic Circus (Leo) – Buy
- Daniel Carter, Patrick Holmes, Matthew Putman, Hilliard Greene, Federico Ughi – Words Glow – Telepathic Alliances (577) – Buy
- Peeter Uuskyla, Tellef Øgrim, Anders Berg – LAIV (edit) – LAIV (Simlas) – Buy
- Noise Eating Monsters – Monster Munch (edit) – Noise Eating Monsters (Muteant Sounds) – Buy
- Brandon Evans – SAMO (same old shit) after Jean-Michel Basquiat – Solo Alto Saxophone, Public Library Sessions Vol. 3 (Self Released) – Buy
- Aoki Satoru – Gagogego – O Louco (Self Released) – Download
- Cath Roberts – Off World – Favourite Animals (Luminous) – Website
- Anton Hunter – Retaken – Article XI (Efpi) – Website